Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is a rpg site for Bleach and Bleach only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:17 pm

She dodged it, yet getting her left arm guard shattered, exposing her arm. Her eyes narrow as she moves back once more, eyes darkening for another move.
Back to top Go down
https://hollow-souls.rpg-board.net
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:43 pm

he separates the sword making many swords throwing them at her
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Hechizo Hora! A shadow looms over her, making her invisible for a few moments before appearing again behind kosshi, taking out bone daggers and throwing them at him.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:01 pm

kosshi gets cut by the bone daggers she is taking this seriously. he stabs her in her stomach
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:30 pm

her armor shatters and she slides back, minor damage, but she couldnt call the armor back until a little while. She then drew her katana and cut her arm. She was going to test her release on him.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:06 pm

he was gonna release his rez but first came behind her and stabbed her right of her heart
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Her spin armor shattered, leaving a gash where he struck. Yet she was already releasing. An orb of darkness covered her then a powerful shock wave ran through the air as the orb vanished, showing a gargoyle like creature before him. Riona growled.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:19 pm

he released his rez and a bright white light shined and she saw an angelic creature before her
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:30 pm

She let a hiss escape her lips. She let her claws grow and struck at kosshi.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:31 pm

he spread his wings showing all four blocking with them
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Her tail latches around his waist and she climbed on his back, nails digging in his skin.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:36 pm

he feels the pain arches his back and stabs her with two of his wings
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:48 pm

She hisses and grabs the wings and pulls them back, about to rip them off in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:51 pm

the wing spikes come out going through her hand"watch them they can be deadly"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm

She smiles and pulles on them, not feeling pain in her hands. "Too bad i cant feel pain in my hands," She hissed in his ear.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:14 am

he grabs her and throws her while aiming a double cero at her
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:41 am

She tucked into a ball and once again vanished in the shadow, the cero just missing her but a hair. She then appeared behind him, again with the bone daggers, throwing them, yet standing in the same spot.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:42 am

he turned around and sent the daggers right back at her with the wind
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:52 am

The daggers dig into her skin only to be snapped off by her tail. "hmm, cant feel anything," she smiled at Kosshi, she looked at him and pulled the bone from the dagger out of her skin and was in front of him. She leand on him and then fainted.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:54 am

he released his rez and caught her as soon as she fainted. he keep thinking did he go too far with the training."Riona are you okay"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Her release shattered, leaving her in her normal form. "i dont feel right," she rasped out.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:08 pm

he took her back up to the store and yelled for masanori and kuro to come.Masanori and kuro came very fast and he put riona back on the bed
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:12 pm

Riona explained to Kuro what she was feeling, Kuro vanished and came back. "She is suffering from the battle, she will feel sick after a while," Kuro helped her drink some water and layed her back.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:14 pm

"kuro does this normally happen to her"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:24 pm

"Only if she suffers from large pressure loss, she needs more time to heal, but i have come up with a way of healing her quicker." Kuro kneels next to Riona and his eyes close, he transfured energy from him to her. Causing riona go cough harshly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next