Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is a rpg site for Bleach and Bleach only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight Empty
PostSubject: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:53 am

Death was sweet, peaceful, but something kept her away from true death.

What was it?

Was something holding her back?

Yes, there was, she remembered. She was to die and to return.

But...

what was wrong with her?

what was it that made her worry?

"Riona?"

That voice, so... calming...

"Riona?!"

Kosshi?

Trying to move, but only getting a twitch, Riona responded to Kosshi's call to her. She heard voices over her, moving her more awake. She hurt all over, the pain not fading.

"Kosshi," was the last thing she said before falling asleep to heal.

Back to top Go down
https://hollow-souls.rpg-board.net
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:27 pm

"kuro will she be ok you know her the best i want her to be able to be ok".kosshi looked worried and he held her hand tightly not wanting to elt go he awaited kuros answer
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Kuro was unsure, but relied to the past uses of the ability. "For now, yes. We need to get her to a place to where she can rest in peace, it has nearly taken her powers. It is the last thing that the lady resorts to, it kills her, from what I observed. But she will recover over time," Kuro was checking over his lady and nodded, "She will be fine, I trust our Lady's ability to heal herself." He checked the others before coming back to his Lady's side.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:37 pm

"well then do we need to move her i will do anything for my lady"Masanori was behind his looking of his lords injures
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:42 pm

"it will take a few days, the human shop keeper allowed her to stay in the room from last time, let us take her there and tend to the wounds better." Kuro shooshed the other Fraccion of Riona and was looking at Kosshi, wanting to move out of sight if a patrol came around.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:46 pm

kosshi picks up Riona and carries her unseen to the room they cant be seen and cause any trouble that was the deal he will do anythign for his lady now. he put her down and told masanori to treat her wounds
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Kuro remained skeptical of the other fraccion. He tended to the wounds of the others and remained silent.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:13 pm

he waited by her side until the shopkeeper came in."Kosshi there is a hollow threat in north of town we are the closest to it you must take care of it but stay hidden". kosshi responded"yes sir i will do my duty while being unseen'. Kosshi left not wanting to leave but he had a duty to this man and this town which was now home
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Riona awoke slowly and glanced at Kuro who was at her side. "Lord Kosshi left, my lady." Riona looked tired, he thought, but she just risked her life for over 7 people. She had a reason to look weak and may be feeling weak as well.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:46 pm

kosshi took care of the hollow a low level gillan was easy he got back as soon as possable to find Riona awake."my lady you are awake how are u feeling". he went to go sit by her side
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:03 pm

"it hurts Kosshi," She rasped out. Kuro placed a hand on Lord Kosshi's shoulder, "Death deals pain to those who defy it, she risked it for us, she will not recover quickly, it will be painful for her for the next few weeks, i am sorry Lord Kosshi, but the more uses that ability takes, the more painful it will become, this is her 4th time using it. I fear for her sanity and emotional stress," Kuro spoke will sorrow, his Lady was too weak and she depended on the alliance more than anyone.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:09 pm

kosshi said to Kuro and no heard but kuro"i will protect out lady with all my might i will use all my powers at my disposale to protect her now one will harm us i swear on my life;.the promise was one that kosshi was gonna keep and one that would be tested
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Kuro nodded, shooing everyone into the other room, looking back at the two and smiled for the first time. He left with closing the door.

Riona closed her eyes again and stilled, the pain searing in her body.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:16 pm

Kosshi walked over to Riona holding her hand."my lady you need your rest dont worry ill be fine we all will now go back to sleep and rest".he finished his phrase with a kiss and left the room leaving Masanori to guard her and come get him if she awoke again. Kosshi had to go speak to the shopkeeper
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:25 am

Riona struggled into sleep, she drifted in and out of it. The pain toyed with her, challanging her to sleep. She won for a few moments it felt like before she was gasping awake.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Masanori saw Riona gasp and he said"my lady are you alright". Masanori looked her over she was in great pain he check her with his healing gift but saw no physical injury
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Riona whimpered, it sounded like a no, She called to Kuro, then he was at her side. "Someone get water," He called to the others, "She's burning up, this hasnt happened before," Kuro was frantic with speaking.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:55 pm

kosshi busts in and says "masanori activate ur rez it could cool her down" as Masanori did it Riona started to cool and so did everyone else."masanori just Riona now we all dont want to die again
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:11 pm

She relaxed, but the pain hurt her deeply. But she felt sligtly better. "Lady Riona, how are you?" Meli sat on the other side of her, brushing her hair back. "it still hurts," she rasps out.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:28 pm

"Masanori leave her the healing and take away the pain as much as you can without doing any damage". Masanori understood and he did as he told
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Kuro and Meli stood back, worried. The twins watched out for any hollows and protected the door to the room. Riona winced every so often, still in pain.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:36 pm

kosshi stayed in there by her side and used his wind to try and calm her and he was hoping it was working
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:58 pm

OOC: speeding up the time.

Riona's pain faded over time. She relaxed more each day, getting stronger again. She began to walk again and eat more. Kosshi stayed the most time by her side.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:55 pm

"Riona how are you today you feeling better"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:13 pm

"better than before, thanks." she said with a yawn.

Last edited by Riona on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next