Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is a rpg site for Bleach and Bleach only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
kosshi

kosshi

Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:36 pm

"riona dont break all the buildings: kosshi picked up grimmjow and picked him up and slammed him head first into the ground
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:08 am

"It's not my fault that he fell on one."
Back to top Go down
https://hollow-souls.rpg-board.net
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:29 pm

'true but i dont think eh will get back up now"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:12 am

The soul-reaper watched us, "Who are you?" He asked. I glanced back at him. "Someone that you are glad to have as your allie." I watched Kosshi with Grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:27 pm

grimmjow gets back up and says " you cant beat me im the king, i will kill all of you" kosshi walked up and picked up grimmjow and threw him into same building Riona did
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:27 am

"Don't hog up all the fun," Riona playfully whined with a smile. Riona then was infront of Grimmjow. "How can a king fight against things that are too powerfull him?" Riona then grabbed his leg as it came to her face and swung grimmjow around and smaked him on the ground, creating a crator in the ground. "Come and show me what a king can really do!" Riona called to him, her voice monotoned and bland. The old self had come back and she was glad for it.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:02 pm

"grimmjow wheres your faccion your too boring maybe they can give me a real challenge and your no king your only the 6th espada im was the first"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Riona watched Kosshi and Grimmjow. No emotion on her face.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:19 pm

kosshi picked up grimmjow and looked him in the face ans told him "your an sorry exuse for an espada" before throwing him towards riona
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:21 pm

"Not even worth a game of catch with." Riona caught Grimmjow and looked over at the soul reaper. "Catch," She called to him. The soul reaper looked surprized and swung his sword at the espada, knocking him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:06 am

"i forgot how much fun this is, espically when you decide your actions and not some lord." he saw grimmjow on the ground and said "your pathetic you know that and your not even worth my time" he was right behind riona after that
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Riona folded her arms as the soul reaper looked at her. "there, problem solved."
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:50 pm

"lets go back before kisuke gets worried"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:34 am

Riona nodded and she made her way back to the shop.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:33 am

kosshi opened the door and walker in with riona and he heard grimmjow shout "thats right cowards walk away from me im the *cough cough* king" kosshi turned around aimed his hand at him and shot a single bala to the chest and grimmjow fell over again."pathetic espada"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:14 am

"waist of breath," Riona muttered.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:38 am

"he should not be getting up again anytime soon"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Riona nodded and walked in her room. She then flinched.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:54 am

"what is wrong my lady" kosshi noticed the flinch of riona and she never flinches
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:22 am

She shook her head, "n-nothing," she stammered, she fell to the ground, Kuro entered the room just in time to see his lady fall.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:52 pm

kosshi caught riona and carried her to her bed and asked kuro "what is wrong"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:11 pm

"She's still recovering, it took too much of her energy to be able to heal quickly. That and the shock of using her powers too much." Kuro looked over his lady. "She will have to stay sleeping for a while, unless someone is willing to give her energy."
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:06 am

"i can spare some i will do it" kosshi held his arm out
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:02 pm

"I haven't the clue on how she will ract to it but," He looked at Kosshi, "It's worth a try." He then worked some of Kosshi's energy in Riona.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:09 pm

masanori felt hsi lors energy and rushed in to rionas rooma nd said "my lord is everything alright." kosshi looked at him and said "im giving energy to riona do not worry about me im strong"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next