Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is a rpg site for Bleach and Bleach only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:49 pm

"They are following that reiatsu. The captians patroling that way should be able to catch them."
Back to top Go down
https://hollow-souls.rpg-board.net
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:32 am

"thats good which means it worked"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:22 am

The three nodded and went back to the kitchen to speak. "Come on, you need to lay down." Riona helped Kosshi to the bed and helped him lay down. She smiled and left the room to speak with Kuro.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Masanori came in and said to Kosshi " you know you didnt have to use that move and you know it takes a lot of reiatsu to move all of ours, your lucky your awake" kosshi jsut smiled and he knew he didnt have too but he did
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Riona and Kuro spoke silently to themselves. Things would get harder with the hollows now moving more.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:52 pm

kosshi passed out as masanori attended to him
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Riona sat in silence as Kuro checked over her. She spoke to the captians and the shop keeper.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:02 am

kosshi got up and felt better and walked out to see the captains still there and walked over and looked at everyone with Masanori right behind him
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:16 am

Everyone looked up at Kosshi as he entered the room. Then went back to talking. "How much longer do you think, Riona." Asked Hitsugaya. "Not long, I estimate about a week before they will come. That is what I think." Riona closed her eyes and Kuro moved closer to his lady.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:27 pm

kosshi said "they will come and aizen will most likely bring his top four espada
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:53 pm

"at that time, I will be strong enough to fight again. That means that The Lady of Bones will have her revenge." Riona became dark, Kuro even cringed from her tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:12 pm

"and i will be fine as well and they will dread the day they made an enemy of the wind"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Riona stood and excused herself for the night. The captians watched her go. Kuro stood infront of the door and watched the others.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:56 pm

"captains im also gonna be leaving i need all my rest to be at top performance" after he said this he went to his room and thought about seeing Aizen again
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:22 am

Riona fell silent as she laid on the bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:03 pm

kosshi woke up the next day i felt a werid reiatsu and he didnt like it
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Riona woke up the next day. Something was wrong, she stood and looked out of her room.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:58 am

"riona do you recognize this reiatsu"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:08 am

Riona shook her head. "No."
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:23 pm

"lets go check it out then my lady"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Riona nodded and walked with Kosshi.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:19 am

they walked until they found mr.urahara and asked him "mister what is going on"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:34 pm

"Fight with a hollow. Ichigo is taking care of it. Seems to be an espada has wanted to trespass." Riona nodded.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:22 pm

kosshi sensed it now and he knew it was grimmjow "riona its the 6th esapda grimmjow"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:04 am

"I can take care of him, easily." Riona used her sonido and was next to the soul-reaper. "YOU!" he glanced at her. "Mr. Urahara told me that you were fighting. I have to say, soul-reaper, you could do so much better than that." With a flick of her wrist, Grimmjow was in a building. "Or do you want to be the hard head and keep fighting as a weakling?" the soul-reaper remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next