Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is a rpg site for Bleach and Bleach only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Kuro stopped the flow and let Kosshi's arm go. "That should be enough. She needs to remain alseep. That is the last thing I say she needs."
Back to top Go down
https://hollow-souls.rpg-board.net
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:21 am

"well then she will stay alsleep until he attacks" kosshi got up and started to fall to the ground and then blacked out
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Kuro was at Lord Kosshi's side, "Damnit." He helped the other fraccion lifting Kosshi to the other bed in the room.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:55 pm

kosshi opened his eyes and said "im fine it was just this dart that grimmjow threw at me check riona if she has one too" kosshi pulled out the dart that had a toxin on it
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:48 am

Kuro moved to the lady's side and looked over her, one in her chest, a fatal hit if she was a human.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:45 pm

"his darts were always lethal and i should of noticed when he threw them but i was too busy having fun." kosshi gets up with the help of masanori and stands up as though hes fine and says "thanks masanori i would be dead without you"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:09 am

Kuro pulled the dart out and used his healing ability. He wasnt use to using it, but it healed the area, a slight scar in that place.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:00 pm

"she should wake up soon and it will be all right and aizen should be here soon as well"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:37 am

Kuro had a visible shiver run through him. He hated him so. Kuro nodded.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:01 am

kosshi walked over to kuro and said "it will be okay me and riona will make sure they pay for what they have done so no need to worry." as kosshi said this the wind in the room got a little visible
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Kuro glanced at the lord, nodding and then backing away.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:44 pm

kosshi calms down as his aura of wind goes invisible once again. he looks around and wonders how long before aizen comes for the key
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Kuro remained silent, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:45 pm

"kuro how many days before Aizen comes for us again"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Kuro closed his eyes, silent for a moment. "It seems it may be longer than we think." Kuro looked at Kosshi, "We have over two weeks, in that time, Riona will heal."
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:26 pm

"only two weeks that doesnt seem like enough time but i will make it last and we will win this war"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:24 am

Kuro nodded and glanced at the floor, a sharp ring in his ears caused him to return to his lady's side. That sound always told him never to stray far. That sound has kept all of the other facctions and both him and his lady alive. He was glad for that.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 pm

kosshi got up and said "im gonna go get some rest if you need me ill be in my room"
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Kuro nodded.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:32 am

Kosshi walks to his room and lays on the bed waiting for sleep to come. He falls asleep and his dreams were of death and decay, he woke up with sweats and he was now worried about the war to come.
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Kuro remained with his lady, the rest of the facction helping the soul reapers. Riona shifted slightly as she slept. Kuro keeping an eye on her well being.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:12 am

Kosshi walked into the hallway and he looked around not sensing any movement but he knew it was somewhere close by that their was movement he contuined to walk the hallway but he didnt know for how long it had been since he just walked.
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Kuro calmed his mistress when ever she began to whimper. He turned to the door of the room, thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight   Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise, hollowed demons, keep your promise to fight
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11