Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is a rpg site for Bleach and Bleach only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ten Espada

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PeinxKonan

The Ten Espada - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ten Espada   The Ten Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:07 pm

"Lord Aizen" Reapr chuckled.

With insane speed, he lunged and stabbed Aizen straigt through the heart. Reaper smiled,
"You underesimate us, human"

Suddenly Aizen disappeared, he was suddenly behind Reaper. Reaper turned around and was slashed by Aizen. Blood flew and Reaper smashed into the wall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRello99
Kaylachan

Kaylachan

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Espada   The Ten Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Kayla took afew steps back her hands once again glew red firing 5 Bala at Aizen her mouth began to glow red charging a cero firing the cero at Aizen too
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Espada   The Ten Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:12 pm

'nice trick"
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Espada   The Ten Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Aizen was hit by all 5 Bala and the Cero. However his boy disappeared and appeared behind kosshi and Kayla. They both got slashes across the chest (Remember we aren't Arrancars yet, we're still just Hollows)

Aizen spoke "My Zanpaktou, Kyoka Suigetsu has the power of complete hypnosis. Its futile to try and attack me."

Reaper appeared in front of him. He growled "Who are you, Soul Reaper?"

Aizen simply smiled and held out a blue crystal. "I will tell you, but first I want you to touch this."

Repear held out his hand and grabbed it. He suddenly cried out in rage. His Hollow Mask was cracking, his black wings and claws were receding. A big cloud of dust appeared.
Out of the dust cloud came a creature that didn't look at all like Reaper, it was a human. But....he had a zanpaktou, white robes and part of his Hollow mask was still on him.

Aizen siled "Success"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRello99
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Espada   The Ten Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:25 pm

"what is this let me see that orb"kosshi touched it his wings and horns went back in to his baody he still ahd fragments of them and he had wind around him
Back to top Go down
Kaylachan

Kaylachan

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Espada   The Ten Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Kayla touched it too her wings gone fully having the look of a human almost a marking on her right eye which she kept closed the remain of her mask been that of three points in her hair like hair clips
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Espada   The Ten Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:30 pm

"what did you do to us"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Espada   The Ten Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ten Espada
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2