Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is a rpg site for Bleach and Bleach only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day in the Life of an Espada

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PeinxKonan

Day in the Life of an Espada Empty
PostSubject: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:29 pm

(So basically just starting an RPG thread in which I introduce my character. Feel free to RPG along with this however it would be best if you just replied on this one instead of tediously making another topic each time to post. Also try not to quote reply: it does tend to turn into a clusterfuck. I'm just saying) (Also since only Espadas #1,#2,#4,#5 and #10 have been filled, this point in time let's assume all other original Espada are alive.

Reaper was walking along the corridors of Las Noches, the castle of Hueco Mundo: the realm of the Hollows. Reaper was called to the throne room by Lord Aizen, as well as all the other Espada, he had recently heard that Lord Aizen was informed by the Guardian of the Menos Forest that 5 intruders had entered Las Noches from the World of the Living. All the Espada entered the meeting room.

"It seems we have intruders" spoke Szayel Aporro

"How do we know that?" spoke Zommari Leroux

"The intruders have breached Las Noches through the 26nd underground passage" spoke Reaper

"The 26nd, that's not much of threat" replied Grimmjow

"Its a shame really, it would be slightly more interesting if they broke into the throne room" sighed Szayel Aporro.

Above all their whispers, a loud laugh came from the loudmouth Nnoitora "Oh that would have been cool" he replied

Repear sighed as he silently sat in his place at the table between the equally silent Aaroniero Arrurerie and the idiot Grimmjow. All the Espada now sat silently, waiting for Lord Aizen.

Take it away, guys

Last edited by PeinxKonan on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRello99
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:19 pm

kosshi walks in late as usual."so where our very plesant lord Aizen and his two dogs Tosen and Gin". the rest of the espada just stare at him wondering why he is the first espada
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Kosshi walked in late as usual and smiled. Kosshi was in Reaper's good books but he did tend to blatantly insult Lord Aizen. Whether he knew he was or not was unknown to Reaper.

"Take your place Kosshi. Lord Aizen should be arriving shortly" Reaper said. He pointed to the seat inbetween Ulquiorra and Riona.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:58 pm

he glares at the second espada then smiles at Riona before taking his seat."do any on you know why i have to sit here and not be out training"
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:16 pm

"Because as you should know Kosshi, we have intruders lurking in Las Noches"

Just as Kosshi took his seat, Lord Aizen walked in, Gin and Tousen on both sides of him. Reaper hated Tosen for his hypocrisy and arrogance but he regurlarly chatted with Gin. Gin was also ok in Reaper's mind.

Aizen began "I'm sure you are all aware of our new guests" A projector screen popped up in the middle of the table and showed video footage of a orange-haired Soul Reaper, a black human and a dark-haired glasses wearing Quincy.

"The orange-haried kid" Ulquiorra began to explain "is the Soul Reaper Lord Aizen has been interesting in."

Reaper leaned in closer. "Lord Aizen...That dark-haired kid....is he a Human or a Soul Reaper?"

Aizen smiled "Neither. He is a Quincy. He is Uryu Ishida, the Soul Reaper is Ichigo Kurosaki. He four of them recently managed to take on the 13 Coart Guard Squads. Don't underestimate them"

Reaper noticed Grimmjow's eyes widen. He was defeated twice by Ichigo Kurosaki before, naturally the fool would want revenge.

"Wait? Who is the fourth one? There is one missing from their ranks." Zommari asked

Aizen remained with a smile "That would be Orihime Inoue"

"hahaha so they've come to save their friend, it won't do them any good. They look weak as hell." Nnoitora spoke.

"Did you hear a word of what Lord Aizen just said? He told us not to underestimate them and yet here you are, arrogant as always Nnoitora." Reaper spoke.

Nnoitora's reply was drowned out by Grimmjow. He banged his palms on the table, got up and went to leave. Aizen remained calm but looked displeased, there was a burst of spiritual pressure from Aizen. It didn't affect either of the Top 4 Espada but it brought Grimmjow to his knees. That would teach the fool to disobey Aizen.

Aizen got up, looked around and smiled. "This meeting is adjourned"
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:27 pm

"finally we get to have some fun around here"kosshi smiled and the nnoitra agreed with kosshi."lets go kill some weak trash"kosshi said

Last edited by kosshi on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Reaper watched kosshi and nnoitora run off. He sighed then got up to leave. He proceeded to walk the long way towards Aaroniero's lair, his and Aaronieros shared "room". On his way there, he felt some odd spiritual pressure. Three Resurrecions just activated. He smiled.

He spoke to himself "It seems Cirucci, Dordonni and Gantenbainne have engaged the humans. Oh well, they weren't deserving of the Espada spot anyway."

He stopped. In his way was a dark haired girl carrying a pure white blade. She had a beige ripped cloak on.

"Who are you?" she asked "Are you an arrancar?"

Reaper smiled and nodded "Correct. So you're one of the intruders."

His smile disappeared and he sighed "I am sorry for this but.." Reaper drew his zanpakto.

"I'm going to have to kill you" he spoke as he used his speed and appeared behind her. He raised his sword as she turned around and he brought it down, releasing a big explosion of dust and reiatsu on contact.

When the dust cleared, she was about 20 feet away from him with a big gash down her right arm from where his sword hit. She yelled "First Dance" and a blue circle appeared below Reaper. "TSUKISHIRO!"

Reaper got out in time to see the massive pillar of ice form. He smiled "Impressive" but he was stuck vulnerable inthe air and the girl started another incantation.

"Second Dance......" she stopped

EDIT: Fixed some grammatical errors and fitted it to fit the next post

Last edited by PeinxKonan on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Masanori kosshi faccion came up and told him reaper was fighting a soul reaper. kosshi used his wind to go to reaper and when showed up he saw them fighting and decided to join. he was behind the girl and took her by the arm and threw her."reaper mind if i join
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:43 pm

The girl was about to do another attack when out of nowhere appeared kosshi. He grabbed her by the arm and threw her. She recovered and Flash Stepped away.

Reaper landed next to kosshi, he smiled.

"Forget about her, one of the others can deal with her. Weren't you with Nnoitora??" Reaper asked.

He was interrupted by more fluctuations wih spiritual pressure. Reaper smiled again and glared at the Primera Espada.

"It seems the Privaron Espada have failed"
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:46 pm

"they were kicked out for a reason because they were not powerful enough like the past first two espada they were weak". the soul reaper strike kosshi but he had the hardest hierro so he sword just bounced off and kosshi just sent her away with his wind

Last edited by kosshi on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:53 pm

"Hmm you have a point"

"But anyway.." he said "I might go and relax now"

He Sonidoed away from Kosshi and was now on the top of the domed roof of Las Noches. He sat down at the top of one of the pillars and stared at the moon. Reaper noticed a small window with a red-headed girl looking wide-eyed at him. Orihime Inoue's cell.

He ignored her and laid on the pillar.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:55 pm

kosshi went to go find some fun. who would he fight so he went to go look for the quincy a dude with a bow would be fun
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:25 am

Reaper woke after a couple of hours of sleep. He was awoken by his Fracciones, Anna shaking his arm

"Sir, Sir??" he whispered.

Reaper grabed her by the throat "I'm awake, you can stop tapping me."

He released her and she spoke "Lord Aizen asked me to find you sir. He wants to see you in the throne room."

Reaper sighed "What does he want now?" he said, standing up. Both Reaper and Anna sonidoed to the throne room where Aizen was sitting. Tosen, Gin and the new Arrancar Wonderweiss were there

"Ahh Reaper" Aizen spoke with his usual cunning smile

"You summoned me, Lord Aizen?"

"Yes, I have a job for you. I want you to go to the World of the Living...to Karakura Town."

Reaper sighed "Very well then. Then again, isn't there a whole load of Soul Reaprs there?"

Aizen smiled and turned "That's what I want you to find out."

Reaper looked at Aizen. If it wasn't fo his Hogyoku and Kyoka Suigetsu, either him or kosshi or even Hallibel would have killed him a long time ago. Then again, without the Hogyoku, they would cease to be Arrancars.

Reaper turned around and opened a Garganta. He was going to walk in when he was interrupted by his Fracciones. "Should I come with you, My Lord."

Reaper miled and replied "No, I should be fine."
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:28 am

Kosshi heard that reaper was sent to the world of the living why does he get to have the fun. kosshi met up with nnoitra."Nnoitra found any good fights yet." he responded with"no im looking for some trash to kill would you like to join me" kosshi said "of course when have i ever turned you down"
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:12 pm

(Sorry for the lack of post. I've been busy)

Reaper arrived in the World of the Living, Karakura Town. He needn't worry, Humans couldn't se him or the Garganta. He looked down, there were four Soul Repears staring up at him. A bald guy with a big grin on his face, a purple haired guy with feathers on his head for....some reason, a red-headed woman and a white-haired kid. He noticed that the white-haired kid wore a captain's cloak.They all flew up to meet him, their Zanpaktous drawn.

Repear smiled "Hello there. I see you are all Soul Reapers.......intending to kill me. Am I right?"

The white-haired Captain spoke "Are you an Espada?"

Reaper smiled "You deduced correctly, I am Reaper, also known as Espada Number 2"

The Soul Repear's eyes widened. Reaper continued "Now then.....might I say we play a little game?" He held his arm to his side, palms out toward the distant Karakura Town. Off in the distance, a big Garganta opened up in the sky. 4 Menos Grande appeared out of it and landed on the ground in Karakura Town.

The white-haired kid yelled "Rangiku, Yumichika, Ikkaku: Take care of those Menos, I will handle this guy." The others nodded and left. Reaper smiled.

"I'm glad to see I got a Captain, after all it would have been boring if I were stuck fighting them. What is your name, Soul Reaper Captain?"

The white haired kid spoke "I am Squad 10 Captain, Toshiro Hitsugaya and you are going to regret that statement!" he yelled as he lunged.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Kosshi and Nnoitra found the quincy and the dark skinned human and they went after them nnoitra said"i want the dark one you can have the nerd"

kosshi apprehended the quincy and took his arm and sliced then threw him
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Reaper and the Soul Reaper, Toshiro Hitsugaya continued their fight. Reaper was suprised,this child almost matched his speed and their spiritual pressures were inches from being equal. However....there were differences in strength.

"Hyoryo Senbi" he yelled as a swarm of ice shot from his Zanpaktou, Repear dodged it using Sonido. Hitsugaya, in response, Flah Stepped right up in front of Repear.

Toshiro swung at him several times, Repear blocked and responded with a stab that got him in the shoulder. Before the blade went too deep, Toshiro flash stepped ten feet away from him.

Reaper smiled "Just what I would expect from a captain. I take it you have fought an arrancar before??"

Toshiro nodded "Two actually. 1 happened to be Espada #6"

Repear smiled "So you are the Soul Reaper who defeated Luppi. Interesting. In that case..."
Repear appeared right in front of Toshiro, raised his sword and swung. Toshiro blocked it but the force sent him flying into the ground below. Reaper looked down and pointed his fingertips toward the dust cloud.

Repear whispered "Cero" A large purple and black Cero launched from his fingertips and launched at Hitsugaya, creating an even larger explosion on the ground that even Repear had to move away from, despite being 100 feet above the impact site. Repear smiled then looked at Karakura Town. "It seems those Soul Repears have defeated 2 of the Menos. Heh, maybe I should..."

"Bankai: Daiguren Hyorinmaru" he heard a familiar voice say.

Repear turned around, Toshiro was there, staring at him. Repear looked wide-eyed but he was unsure whether to be gaping at a man who he was sure was dead or the ice pillars forming around him. Toshiro spoke "It seems you made the same mistake as your friend, Luppi. Never let your guard down. Now......Sennn Hyorou"

The ice pillars surrounded him and trapped him, creating an incredible crushing force. Reaper was in pain, even his Hierro did't stop the crushing sensation from reaching him. He wasn't dead, but he was injured. He heard Toshiro say "Your skills just weren't enough to defeat me, Espada." and he began to walk away from the massive ice pillar.

Despite being unable to move a muscle, Repear smiled. "......Despair,"
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:41 pm

the quincy got up and fired one shot but many arrows he tried to evade and got caught by a couple and the quincy fire again kosshi said wind gust and fired them back at the quincy
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Repear returned to normal form and sheathed his Zanpaktou, with barely a scratch on him. He looked around, he looked at the defeated Menos, at the half, broken Sennin Hyorou, at the defeated Soul Repear Captain lieing in a crater in the gorund, covered in blood. He wasn't dead but he was very close. If there was such thing as Heaven, he would be two steps from the door that leads to it.

Repear sighed "Well my task here is done. Its time to go back to Lord Aizen.", he turned around and opened a Garganta. Before he walked in, he heard a different man's voice yell "Extend, Hozukimaru!!"

A man lunged at him with a long spear. Without even turning around, Reaper moved his head slightly to the side, dodging the spear attack. As the Soul Reaper was in bewilderment, Reaper grabbed the spear, ripped it from his hands and with insane speed, turned it arund and threw it right through the Soul Repear's stomach. As he fell to the ground, a black haired Soul Reaper yelled "Ikkaku!!!" and then cried "Bloom, Fuji Kujaku"

Repear turned around as he four blades hit his head, not piercing his Hierro. Reaper smiled. With one hand, he grabbed the hand gripping his Shikai and with the other hand, formed a straight had, with his palm facing the ground He launched his hand and went straight through the top of his chest. Repear let go and he too fell to the ground, defeated but not dead. He finally walked into the Garganta and closed it, leaving for Las Noches
Back to top Go down
Kaylachan

Kaylachan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Kayla walked around Las Noches her Zanpaktou blade barely an inch from the ground her right eye closed with the green marking over it wearing her white espada dress uniform her arms folded over her chest
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:09 pm

His Garganta opened in one of the corridors of Las Noches, he walked out and noticed, right to the side of him, was yet another Espada:Kayla

She was weak, nothing he would bother fighting. "Kayla...." He began "May I ask where is Lord Aizen?"
Back to top Go down
Kaylachan

Kaylachan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Kayla unfolded her arms and pointed her left index finger to the throne room without speaking a word to Reaper
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Nnoitra watched already defeating the dark man. kosshi put his hand through the quincy and dropped him and left to report to Aizen
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:20 pm

He looked in the direction she pointed. "Thank you" he spoke and left for the throne room.

Once there, he gave his report to Lord Aizen. Lord Aizen informed Reapar that kosshi, him and Espada #3 Hallibel would attack Karakura Town soon.

"So Aizen, how is our prisoner? Orihime Inoue, I see her cell is on the roof of Las Noches."

Aizen's two servants Loly and Menoly suddenly piped up and left the room.

"Yes she is" Aizen replied "But to ask how she is doing, you will have to ask Ulquiorra that."

Suddenly, a massive burst of spirit energy all Espada and Arrancar in Las Noches felt. All Espada suddenly recieved televised footage of Aaroniero's lair. The dark-haired girl Reaper fought earlier lay there dead but.....Aaroniero lay 30 feet from her, tank broken....dead.

Reaper exclaimed "Im--Impossible"

Back to top Go down
Kaylachan

Kaylachan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Kayla sonido quickly to the area to see the damage her hand stroking her hair looking around at the damages to area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day in the Life of an Espada
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next