Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is a rpg site for Bleach and Bleach only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day in the Life of an Espada

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PeinxKonan

Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Repear exclaimed "....Grrr those foulsome humans. How did one of them actually kill Aaroniero" as the footage ended.

Aizen looked and sighed. More bursts of spiritual pressure,Repear could recognize those bursts of spiritual pressure even if they wee in different dimensions.

"It seems my brother has engaged a Soul Reaper as well. Also kosshi and Noitora are foolishly fighting an illusion of the Quincey created by one of the intruder's Kido. It seems the real Quincey has been engaged by Szayel Aporro, as well as another one."

He sighed. Without any other word he sonidoed to the damages of Aaroniero's lair. Aaoniero lay at his feet, tank broken with both his heads on the floor, one sliced in half.

Reaper bit his lip "Aaroniero..." he then noticed the Espada Kayla again. "You, what are you doing here??" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRello99
Kaylachan

Kaylachan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Kayla walked over to the soul-reaper without saying a word to Reaper picking her up by the shirt checking her over her body to see the damages to her body
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Reaper glared at her. How dare that wretched gfilth not only ignore him but proceed to desecrate the evidence here. He sonidoes right in front of her, grabbed the body of the Soul Reaper and threw it away.

He glared angrily at the Espada. "Get out of this room now or I will hurt you. I'm in a very bad mood right now, and I don't need you ignoring me."
Back to top Go down
Kaylachan

Kaylachan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Kayla felt the urge to open her right eye as Reaper took the soul-reaper from her but took a step back taking a bow to him before sonido out the room walking down the hall all without a word to him
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:00 pm

he walked in and saw Reaper yelling at kalya and he yelled back"REAPER YOU WILL CLAM DOWN NOW"
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Reaper fumed. This wretch was finally out of his way however there was still the matter of this Soul Reaper and the Primera Espada yelling at him.

He sighed "I'm fine, kosshi. Now..." He walked over to this soul reaper "If I stand this close, I can feel her spiritual pressure still. This woman is still alive."

He unsheathed his zanpaktou and spoke "Rest easy, Aaroniero. Now that I am here, I will avenge you and kill this filthy maggot."

He brought down his sword but stopped halfway. Another burst of spiritual pressure. Orihime Inoue, Aizen's captive was free. He could feel her spiritual pressure running free but she was moving at the speed of an Arrancar. Someone in our ranks was helping her. Another burst.....Ulquiorra has defeated the Soul Reaper he was engaging in battle with.

He turned around "Kosshi" He glared at him. "Keep this Soul Reaper alive. When I come back, I am going to finish her. If I come back and you have killed her, or she has escaped, I will kill you kosshi. No mtter if you are the Primera, I wasn't even a Vasto Lordes when I killed Barragan."

He then used Sonido out of the room to go to Ulquiorra's position.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:20 pm

he picked up the soul reaper and put her down in the sand and saw another coming black hair with a satchel he said stop but i was gone
Back to top Go down
Kaylachan

Kaylachan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Kayla had felt the spiritual pressure moving following the sense she could feel sonido towards it her face not as calm as it usually was
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:28 pm

kosshi stood in front of kayla saying"are you ok my lady"
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Reaper sonidoed into the room where he felt Ulquiorra's spiritual pressure spike not to find Ulquiorra but that fool Grimmjow sitting on a rock, Orihime Inoue beside him healing Ichigo Kurosaki.
Grimmjow and Orihime were startled by his prescence, Ichigo appeared to have a wound similar to the wound that Ulquiorra's finishing move gives.
Reaper glared "What do you think you are doing Grimmjow?"

Repear took a couple of steps forward "So you're th traitor that freed this Human....Oh I will be sure to tell Lord Aizen of your treachery after I kill you and finish off tht Soul Reaper" he pointed at Ichigo.

Orihime yelled "No" and moved in front of Ichigo. Without any thought, Reaper moved in front of her, poked her using his Reiatsu Negation and knocking her out. He was now in front of Ichigo. He was about to say somehing when he heard a buzzing nise. He mved to the side just enough s the Cero aimed at his head would miss.

Reaper smiled as Grimmjow smiled "I think its time we had a replacement Sexta Espada anyway" drawing his Zanpakto
Back to top Go down
Kaylachan

Kaylachan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:32 pm

Kayla came to a stop near Kosshi she nodded to him her face lightly calmer
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:07 am

"my lady come with me we must deal with Reaper he is being bad"he takes the wind at goes to grimmjow and reaper.Kosshi pushes both back with the wind and says"you two will stop this nonsense now"
Back to top Go down
Kaylachan

Kaylachan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:24 am

Kayla followed Kosshi sonido to his side watching both Reaper and Grimmjow
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:38 am

"now now boys cant you behave and be good no fight between espada i dont want to have to get my hands dirty"
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:32 am

Reaper was pushd back by Kosshi. He turned around and said "What do you think you are doing Kosshi? Have you betrayed the Espada too?? You can clearly not only is he responsible for breaking out Lord Aizen's prisoner's and sealing Ulquiorra using a Caja Negacion however he is also helping an intruder"
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am

"all i see is a near dead soul reaper grimmjow orhime you kayla and me having a nice conversion and i would like to keep it that way"
Back to top Go down
Kaylachan

Kaylachan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Kayla just stood there her arms folded over her chest
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:43 pm

"now reaper you can leave or pay the price for your actions"
Back to top Go down
Kaylachan

Kaylachan

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:48 pm

"No one needs to fight here it is pointless to fight eachother"
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:37 pm

"i agree kayla"
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:38 am

"we should all get along and not fight we are espadas"
Back to top Go down
espada-rryu

espada-rryu

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:38 pm

kosshi wrote:
"we should all get along and not fight we are espadas"

''whats wrong kosshi sama''
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:29 pm

"these two idiots wont get along and im sick of it"
Back to top Go down
espada-rryu

espada-rryu

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:40 am

kosshi wrote:
"these two idiots wont get along and im sick of it"

''i see...dont worry ill calm them down'' He summons a massive purple aura and glares at the two espada. ''you two stop fighting, or ill melt you and devour you all!!!'' His eyes were purple, and widen scary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day in the Life of an Espada   Day in the Life of an Espada - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day in the Life of an Espada
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2