Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is a rpg site for Bleach and Bleach only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say hello to all

Go down 
+3
PeinxKonan
mujihina
Riona
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kosshi

kosshi

Say hello to all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say hello to all   Say hello to all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:13 pm

im just clarifying that im the 1st espada
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to all   Say hello to all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:39 pm

kosshi wrote:
im just clarifying that im the 1st espada

Replying "you lucky bastard" by the 2nd Espada
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRello99
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to all   Say hello to all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:15 pm

yea ik Very Happy and just to say the espada number kosshi is first espada riona is the fourth espada rryu is the tenth espada reaper is the 2nd espada
Back to top Go down
Elementia

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to all   Say hello to all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:17 am

hmm....based on the posts I've seen, half the site is missing and everything is at least 2 years old.  I'll get around to creating my character if I ever find the RP half of the site.

Edit: found the RPs while looking through account profiles, but otherwise can only see the announcements board and related sub-boards. Kind of feels like Soul Society doesn't exist on this site since I haven't seen any soul reapers or soul society boards/sub-boards. If allowed, I would want a soul reaper/fullbringer hybrid character. (Kind of like Ichigo in the manga but without the Quincy parent. Ichigo lost his fullbring almost as soon as he completed it but then got his soul reaper/ hollow powers back and later found out the truth about his mother and discovered his Quincy powers)

Last edited by Elementia on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no longer accurate info in original post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to all   Say hello to all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say hello to all
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: