Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is a rpg site for Bleach and Bleach only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 1st and 10th meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
espada-rryu

espada-rryu

The 1st and 10th meeting Empty
PostSubject: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:15 pm

He walked in each step released small amounts of reishi and left a purple foot print he yawned so loud he sounded like a gillian.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:18 pm

he noticed purple footprints and he followed them and found an arrancar must be one of Aizens playthings. he used his wind to go in front of the hollow and just stared at him
Back to top Go down
espada-rryu

espada-rryu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:19 pm

kosshi wrote:
he noticed purple footprints and he followed them and found an arrancar must be one of Aizens playthings. he used his wind to go in front of the hollow and just stared at him

He raised an eyebrow and waves. ''hii my name is rryu'' He kept waving.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:21 pm

he was too nice but he saw the mark on his hand 10. the tenth espada he was nothing kosshi thought he was the first espada after all. Kosshi didnt want to be bothered but he did have manners."hi im kosshi the Primera espada i see your the tenth"
Back to top Go down
espada-rryu

espada-rryu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:23 pm

kosshi wrote:
he was too nice but he saw the mark on his hand 10. the tenth espada he was nothing kosshi thought he was the first espada after all. Kosshi didnt want to be bothered but he did have manners."hi im kosshi the Primera espada i see your the tenth"

He thinks. ''you must be the first, yes im the tenth but dont underestimate me..im not as stupid as that block head yammy'' He sighed.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Yammy was as dumb as he was big and he doubt this espada could even cut his skin but he might test him."well then speaking like that it sounds as those i migth need to test your skills my self"kosshi said this all with a smile
Back to top Go down
espada-rryu

espada-rryu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:28 pm

kosshi wrote:
Yammy was as dumb as he was big and he doubt this espada could even cut his skin but he might test him."well then speaking like that it sounds as those i migth need to test your skills my self"kosshi said this all with a smile

''are you willing to lose...'' He soindo's in a great speed and his sleeve in a single motion brushed past kosshi's cheek cutting it. ''hehe'' He lowers it revealing his three spiked dagger.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:30 pm

kosshi was surprised he was fast but not fast as the wind kosshi appeared behind him and grabbed his arm throwing him."dont think you can win that easy"kosshi rushed at him with his wind wrapped around his hands and feet ready to fight
Back to top Go down
espada-rryu

espada-rryu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm

kosshi wrote:
kosshi was surprised he was fast but not fast as the wind kosshi appeared behind him and grabbed his arm throwing him."dont think you can win that easy"kosshi rushed at him with his wind wrapped around his hands and feet ready to fight

His back was to him to some it would be a foolish move, but to him its a strategy as he turns quickly shooting a purple cero towards him then soindos and shoots another from above him foward flipping and lands on one foot and a knee as the explosion of purple energy collides. ''hehe....i like fighting strong foes..but i wont lose to you...lets see if you can get me to my ressurection''
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:37 pm

he didnt feel like using a cero just yet so he dodged most of the blast one of his legs got hit no big deal. kosshi ready both his palms got right in front of him and blasted the wind throwing him back. he appeared behind him and with his hand sliced his back making a slight gash
Back to top Go down
espada-rryu

espada-rryu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:39 pm

kosshi wrote:
he didnt feel like using a cero just yet so he dodged most of the blast one of his legs got hit no big deal. kosshi ready both his palms got right in front of him and blasted the wind throwing him back. he appeared behind him and with his hand sliced his back making a slight gash

He quickly was blasted but soindo's behind him and attempts to stab him in the back with his dagger. ''hehe'' He jumps away. ''my...i can tell your holding back..come on...show me your power'' He grinned so wide if he kept that face it would stay like that perminetly.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Kosshi was lazy if this mere kid wanted a taste of his power it was gonna get ugly. Kosshi increased his speed moving faster then he usually did he hated using his power he slashed the kid several times and at the last second shot a couple balas in
Back to top Go down
espada-rryu

espada-rryu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:46 pm

kosshi wrote:
Kosshi was lazy if this mere kid wanted a taste of his power it was gonna get ugly. Kosshi increased his speed moving faster then he usually did he hated using his power he slashed the kid several times and at the last second shot a couple balas in

He is blasted by the balas and smiles slowly raising. ''i-i cant believe you think a little surgar rush..will think youll beat me'' He stabbed his torso with his own dagger energy slowly increasing. ''time for....intoxicado'' Suddenly a purple mist fills the area for five miles it swirls around where rryu was standing.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:51 pm

he activate his rez so soon and the fun was only starting he had no choice he used his Resurrección Kaze Rei. with this he grew wings and horns he flew atop the mist ready to fight with more power
Back to top Go down
espada-rryu

espada-rryu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:54 pm

kosshi wrote:
he activate his rez so soon and the fun was only starting he had no choice he used his Resurrección Kaze Rei. with this he grew wings and horns he flew atop the mist ready to fight with more power

After the cloud formed into a purple orb and revealed the sihllouette, only the torso is shown, His single set of white butterfly wings opened widley and beautifully, palms grow three times the size and lose the pinkie and ring finger as they grew kosshie could still hear the bones crack in place, a purple energy forms over his eyes as they are covered by a white bone patch. The main body is an orb with a large oni mask with five spikes on the chin the oni mask also seemed alive as it could be heard breathing.

''its over...'' He smiled widley.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:56 pm

"you wish it was over" kosshi wings grew twice their size they were summoning the wind at extreme force enough to lift him off the ground and then kosshi used his white cero and blasted his straight through
Back to top Go down
espada-rryu

espada-rryu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:00 pm

kosshi wrote:
"you wish it was over" kosshi wings grew twice their size they were summoning the wind at extreme force enough to lift him off the ground and then kosshi used his white cero and blasted his straight through

He smiled softly as the oni mask started to already dribble amassive amoount of poison. ''veneno...catodica'' the poison formed a giant strong orb covers his whole front stopping and absorbing the reishi energy from the cero. ''hm hm oh did i forgot...my poison breaks down and absorbs reishi''
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:04 pm

absorbs fine then he would have to resort to a move he hated his move that he never used he has to dodge the slime and he would have to do it fast to pierce the heart in the right way
Back to top Go down
espada-rryu

espada-rryu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:07 pm

kosshi wrote:
absorbs fine then he would have to resort to a move he hated his move that he never used he has to dodge the slime and he would have to do it fast to pierce the heart in the right way

The guard slowly lowers and i smile. ''veneno...larzet...'' he lifted his left claw ad summons a large lance and when she throws it it glows with the same power of your cero doubling it and forcing it to explode.

(dude, im going to bed im tired, pm me your reply)
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:11 pm

at that moment Masanori kosshis faccion takes the blow leaving him open for the final strike kosshi strikes left to the heart injuring him but not killing
Back to top Go down
espada-rryu

espada-rryu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 am

kosshi wrote:
at that moment Masanori kosshis faccion takes the blow leaving him open for the final strike kosshi strikes left to the heart injuring him but not killing

He goes back and glares. ''grr....your stupid fraccion...'' He glared his purple eyes look more venomous
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:09 pm

catching his faccion he released his res."you got some skill more then most im glad you are among our ranks"
Back to top Go down
espada-rryu

espada-rryu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:11 pm

kosshi wrote:
catching his faccion he released his res."you got some skill more then most im glad you are among our ranks"

''hehe...but you cheated tho'' He laughed abit releasing his ressurection.
Back to top Go down
kosshi

kosshi

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:30 pm

"i never said one on one my faccion was there whole time i told him to stay back unless he thought i was in danger"
Back to top Go down
espada-rryu

espada-rryu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:31 pm

kosshi wrote:
"i never said one on one my faccion was there whole time i told him to stay back unless he thought i was in danger"

''so him comming in..meant you where in danger'' He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st and 10th meeting   The 1st and 10th meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st and 10th meeting
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG Forum :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: